
We climbed two light houses big sable light house 211 stairs and the one in the picture "little sable" 130 stairs!!

Carson, Connor and I did great in the winding tiny staircase but...

Craig did A LOT of ducking!!

Here a a billion more stairs leading up to a scenic outlook and hiking trail of the dunes leading to Lake Michigan!!

The view from the top of the look out!!

Go carts and mini golf (named Craig's Cruisers) had go carts that Carson could drive. I have a video and will try to upload it later!

Cliff and Carson ready to take on Toni, Craig, and Connor!!

The double cars are a lot of fun for Connor he totally thought that he was driving!! When it was time to get off he looked at me and said "Mom I a crazy driver!"

Picnic at Ludingtion state park!! Fresh veggies and taco salad mmmmm...good oh yeah and cookies!!

Is this picture not a requirement on vacation..?? "Come on just stick your head in the hole and smile!

Now that is some good lovin!!

Where is waldo?? Riding our bikes through the state park we spotted a doe with her two fawns!!

Tire swing and sand...yep we are still finding sand in unmentionable places!! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEN IT ALL!!
4 comments:
Good Job as always... The food looks good and healthy, even the cookies. ha ha,,
I liked the lookout picture because I would never had made it to the top. Do they have an elevator? The kids look like they are having so much fun.. Memories, memories!!
Grandma
Yes I can take time out to be on the computer, see ya tonight..
i love the pic with cliff and carson... so cute... now, no posting things from thursday night... lol
Loved the video! and want to go on that race car, but not up all those steps in the lighthouse! Love the pic of Carson cut to pieces by the steps! Great photography and thanks for sharing it.
Thats all good fun I have done it all, but not with such cute kids, all 4 of U. Now what about Thursday nignt? LOVE ned
Post a Comment